THE EUROPEAN VEHICLE SPECIALIST
Unitronic is pleased to present its 3″ Performance Cat-Back Exhaust System for the 8V Audi A3.
Like all of Unitronic’s Performance Exhaust Systems, a unique v-band fastener system, using T316 Stainless Steel flanges was utilized to ensure a leak proof connection every time. This is achieved through a locking ring on all Unitronic v-band flanges to guarantee a centric alignment of the two flanges. Unitronic’s mufflers feature a high density, high temperature glass fiber packing and are stamped with the Unitronic logo with a straight-through, free flowing muffler design.
These attributes combined ensure maximum performance, while maintaining a comfortable and unobtrusive tone inside the cabin. Exiting at the rear, exhaust gasses pass through dual 3.5″ Double Wall Polished Exhaust Tips with Engraved Unitronic Logo.
- 3-inch T304 Stainless Steel Mandrel Bent Tubing:
Quality Material that will not rust and will outlast your vehicle.
- T316 Stainless Steel V-Band Flanges:
Durable, rust proof and cnc machined.
- Direct Bolt-On Fitment:
Use all factory exhaust hanger and doesn’t require any modification or adjustment.
- TIG Welded Construction:
Professionally TIG welded to ensure longevity, durability and top tier craftsmanship.
- Unique V-Band Fastening System Featuring Clampco® clamps:
Maintain a perfect alignment of v-band flanges while ensuring a leak-proof connection every time. Fully reusable and quick to install.
- Universal Fitment:
Come with OEM size reducer for a direct bolt-on. Optional 3” adapter available for any after market exhaust system or 3” slip fit adjustable link to match to any Unitronic exhaust system.
- Sound Reflection Chamber Technology:
Sound reflection chamber used to cancel unwanted sound frequency and ensure a deep tone.
- Sound Absorption Technology:
Perforated chamber packed with High quality and durable high temperature Fiberglass wool. Ensure a deep tone and unwanted frequency absorption.
- Straight-through, free flowing muffler design:
Optimal performance achieved by removing restriction and reducing back pressure.
- 3.5-inch Double Walled Polished Exhaust Tips:
Mirror polished tips engraved with the Unitronic logo.
- Unitronic 3″ Reducer to OEM size section
- Unitronic 3″ Mid-Pipe w/ Resonator
- Unitronic 3″ Rear Section w/ Muffler
- Unitronic 3″ V-Band Exhaust Clamps
- Unitronic 3″ V-Band Sealing Rings
- Stage 1
- Stage 1+
- Stage 2 (If equipped with Unitronic’s 3” Downpipe)
- Stage 2+
Featuring a unique v-band fastening system and engineered using the latest in 3D modeling technology, Unitronic Performance Exhaust Systems are made easy to install.
3 / 5